Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Did It!!!! I Did It!!!

I am thrilled, estatic, chuffed and psyched to announced that I FINISHED the 25th annual Flora London Marathon!!!! My feet will never be the same (I will spare you a picture), my back and hip are still in pain despite copious amounts of pain relief and I think even my hair hurts, but I don't care. I've done yet! As I've already enjoyed some champagne and now am awaiting my dinner, I will stop here and write more tomorrow. But I did it! I did it!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again (today especially): I TOTALLY ROCK!

Congratulations to everyone who finished today, but especially my friend Liz, my friend Sam and my fellow blogger Laura, who I got to run with for a little bit on the Isle of Dogs. Well done everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Maureen!
It was great to catch up with you and I couldn't believe it that, in between all these thousands runners, we managed to recognise each other.

I finished as well and it hasn't really sunk in yet.